Do you have an unresolved dispute after complaining to your service provider, Eskom, Municipality or Body Corporate?
Please use the form to request our assistance.
Request Ted Blom to resolve with the assistance of the Electricity Regulator in 3 easy steps.
Step1 Complete the form below.
Step 2 Attach the documentation that covers the dispute.
Step3 Add a simple description of the problem and authorise Ted Blom to attempt to sort it out for you.
What to expect
- If your dispute is simple/Less than R5 000 and you are a donor to EECO.co.za – no charge.
- If your dispute is simple/Less than R5 000 and you are not a donor – processing fee R1000.00
- If your problem is complex/More than R5000, and you are a donor – 50% discount on first quote.
- If your problem is complex/More than R5000, and you are not a donor – Quotation at full rate.
- Our capacity to intervene is severely restricted, but we will endeavour to resolve each problem asap. Few disputes get resolved in under 30 days.
- The Regulator typically will approach your supplier to resolve the matter within a reasonable period, or ask Ted Blom to attend to mediation sessions to resolve the dispute.
- During the dispute period, customer to pay normal electricity account until dispute resolved, whereafter adjustments will take place.
- Whilst every care will be taken to resolve each matter in the clients favour, no guarantees can be given.